Oct 25, 2011

Ambiguous (?)

Dont ask, I google translate the title. =v=~
let see, the news spread fast. (among my pals)

after posting the blog posts, Phyl and Wynd came to me and ask about this Guy im talking about.
well, Phyl was betting that i wont fall for him, but Wynd bet i would.

and well, to be honest, i cant believe it myself.
this time, im not looking on "looks", instead, personality.

why do u like him?
- because, he's unique.

how?
- idk, its just, i dont often get comments from/heard about.

reason?
- he cheered me up when ever im sad. thats more than enough for me.

so, dont ask ;)
______________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

well, so far, so good.

like usual, one night i was playing Emo.
idk what cause it, but, im very Emo that night.
Sad :(

U were online, trying to cheer me up.
thx :)
but its not working. (at 1st)
telling me jokes, doing stupid faces, writing crazy words...etc...

I was still sad and depressed.
then, u said something, made me burst out laughing like hell x'D

about ur secondary school teacher talking kinda stuffs. hahaha x'D

and yes,

everytime, at the end,

You will cheer me up, no matter what.
thank you :) so much.

_____________________________________

continuously, few nights, we were chatting a lot.
our facebook messages increased to nearly 7k.
I cant believe it.

well, but still, no answer from u.
just plain rubbish chat together.

u said i nvr give u the chance.
actually, do i really need to ask for ur answer?

i didnt ask, but i know u know im waiting.
_________________________________.....

....
....
.........to be honest,

i want to know your answer.
but im afraid to know what is it.
i'd rather wait, and act like i dont remember.

who knows it might work out and settle someday?
if its good news, it'll come.
if its bad news, at least i have time to give up .

...............
u said u need time to get use to it.
but
have u ever think that
i need time too
i need time to get use to not having u around.

so, dont tell me u think deeper than anyone els,
coz, u dont know a thing about me, when i 1st fall for u.


__________________________________

If i can like someone up to 4 years,
dont expect me to like the 2nd or the 3rd or even the upcoming ones for just a short while.

the only way i can give up , is to find a new target.
if not, i'll stick on to u, until the next one comes to me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers