Nov 18, 2011

It's not under my control.

I missed the way u call my name.
I missed the way u tell me jokes.
I missed the way u talk to me.
I missed the way u trolling around.
I missed everything about you.

Only passed 2 days, and I can miss u so badly.

I took up my courage to text u when ever I missed you.
I took up my courage to talk to u when ever I feel bored.
I took up my courage trying to joke around so that we wont go into awkward mode.

I tried, I really did.
But something seems to be not right, that is, u wouldnt want to continue what ever im trying to do.

everytime I logged in to facebook, there must be a message left for me in my inbox, that is from u.
Now, it pops up often, but its not ur name...
i often clicked ur name to see wather if u're with the green light .
everytime the facebook message popped up all i was hoping to see is ur name...
1 notification popped up, i hope it was u spamming it...

lots of my friends looking me for a chat lately , i dont know why.
but i dont feel happy at all.
becoz those isnt who i want to speak to.

today, 1 of my friends chatted with me on facebook.
his message popped up calling me " yang yanggg ~~!!" like that.
i never noticed the name after i saw how he called me, becoz it reminds me of u...!

everything happened around me i wish it had something to do with u !
and that is when i realize Im so not use to not having u in a part of my daily life!

I MISS YOU
SO
DAMN
MUCH
UNTIL I
CAN'T
DESCRIBE IT
WITH
WORDS !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers