Apr 10, 2012

nothing can be straight forever.
not even human.

i was kinda shocked. but, situation like u tells what's going to happen in the future.
if these feelings are true, go for it, dont hesitate and suffer urselves.

I liked u once, becoz of that dream.
I tried to hide my feelings, by telling myself  I like another person.
till that specific day, that one day, I kw i still have a little feelings for u.

Im controling myself not to go further, u're my friend. a special friend.

today, u dare to bring up all the guts u have, to tell me this.
looking at u hesitating , looking at u being so nervous before u even start the topic, looking at u blushing all the way, and i thought..... u wanted to say " i like u." to me.

stupidly think that i might have a chance to say goodbye to the "single life" , hell no, ended up telling me something els.
makes me felt so stupid for a sudden.

my heart was broken. i kw this feeling. i kw this heart-break feeling.i had this feelings once. this is the 2nd time. i kw it hurts alot, but i still need to keep smiling and stay calm to listen to u, listen to every word u say, coz about ur situation, this is the hardest stage to go through. be tough, be strong, be calm, be steady. everything will be alright :)

I'll never let u know about how i felt for u before this, so, pls keep it as a secret. ;)

If u have any problems, Im always here for u.
I cant be the one u're holding ur hands with, but, at least i wish to be the person whom u wanted to tell :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers