Jun 23, 2011

3.05am

I wonder how long i havent update my blog.
hmmm...i really dont know .

i've been addicted for staying up late everynight.
why?

its the stupid online chating game IMVU who keeps me staying up all night !
zzzzzz
i know its bad, i know its not good, i know i shouldnt do that.
everything i know is I KNOW !
but 1 part of me just dont wanna stop it !
damn it .


Guys, how are yall doing out there ?
how's school Phyl?
are u doing fine Diz?
how's it going in TOA Jack?
any interesting story to share Mok?

who els...?
idk.
everytime i feel bored . only this few names appear in me.
i really dont know who els i left out. ( the closes 1s)
.

oh and maybe missing some friends in IMVU?
thats it?

there's still college friends :)
Kuan? how are ya doing girl ?! missed ya XD

..................................
.............
oh what the hack, i look like im talking to myself zzzzz
anyways, im doing great lately, been busy.*for real, not busying imvu stuffs.
bcoz of the damn it anime club i joined = =.....

and yeah, thats about it .
my next update will be ~~~~**idk either XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers