Jul 14, 2011

Crush ?

Yeap, finally I have a little time to update my blog . =D

let's see, what i've been up to lately:

1. my club launched, it was a disaster =)
2. kidChan is coming to our college, supported by our club. =)
3. my assistant secretary quit/fired, so i'll have to do most of the work myself. =)
4. assignments getting harder, website design, information kiosk, 3D animation , etc. =)
5. getting more and more wasting money these days, so im broke now. =)
6. getting fatter these few weeks, i dont know when i became [ love to eat], pls do stop me if u're going to eat with me outside . =)
7. college's PK singing challenge is over, and the results is : Boys' Win !!

-cheers for QiQi-

[ most of us went to the show just to see Qiqi's performance, haha, but he seems to be nervous and stuffs, so he didnt fail us , only some of the parts he sang wasnt that good/pro . we were hoping to see him get 1st prize, but who knows some 'fariz' guy came out and take away the stage. ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these days i've been listening to a song, its [ My Secret] . I love the lyrics, i believe for those people who have been trough [crushing on someone], u'll like it too . ;)

anyways,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You,
Got my Attention when we 1st met.

I remembered clearly, that day I was very busy running here and there,
and You, standing in 1 corner quietly, observing everything around You.
Everyone was busy walking around, only You standing right there,
I walked pass You and get my 1st sight on You,
and that moment, You, Attracted me.

who knows, You came to us after that day.

I don't know what reason made this to happened,
but,
thank god that I've got the chance to meet such a Person like You.

You know what?
I fall in love after that wonderful piece of melody ,
You reminded me it wasn't one look to judge someone, there are still many beautiful people out there waiting upon us.
Thank You for reminding me.

I wonder if I've got a chance to know You even more?
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers