Aug 8, 2011

Empty ** nesS

Seriously, Im starting to get fed-up with this.

Feeling so empty and missing something .

oh yea, gotta congratz for the New Couple ----KokKok & AnntAnnt xDDDDD
really suprized me OvO.....and yea, they some how made a good couple (?)

Im bored.
Bored of assignments, bored of works, bored of competition.

Im bored of everything els.
Im bored of you.


I want something new, I want something exciting, I want something that can make me go Wild !
like what ?

I wanna try something new.
Being a Boy ?
Crossplaying ?
Going Lesbian ?

I dont know.

I want to be alone.
When can I be free?
When can I see my Buddies again ?
When can I sleep for full 8 hrs a day ?

I wish i could just ignore everything irritating around me.
I wish I wouldnt get so pissed off sometimes for no reason.
I wish I can say no to everything u requested.
I wish I could stop myself for making all these stupid dreams.



I wish , You were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers