Sep 28, 2011

Alone.

Im desperate.

I have no mood to further anything .
I have no one to like or love.
I have no one to rely on.
I have no one to care for.

well, actually not "no one", just, my life is missing "someone".

I feel all alone.

Im a girl.
Of course I would like someone to love me and care for me.

No matter how strong I act in the outside, Im still alone.
How fancy I dressed,
How nice I am,
How cool I acted,
Im still 1 person.

I want to love, but I don't dare to.
I don't like being rejected. It hurts, a lot.
I'd rather stay silent and wait.

I believe 1 day, someone will come.
Im not devilish enough to be considered a devil, coz I need LOVE.
how disgusting it is, for a devil to LOVE.

but it's true, Im feeling desperate and I need Love.

Will U* be the one for me?


***
wtf am i writing. duh, sad stuffs, which i hate a lot.
but it's too true to admit about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers