Oct 23, 2011

Relief?

Yeap, the same old starting paragraph of a long time blog.

"Finally Im able to update my blog!"

Well, actually I wanted to update it earlier, but my assignments and freelances is blocking my way of doing it .
!@#$%^&*(.....

And, now, the main point.
___________________________________________

Few nights, we've been chatting till morning. (nearly 4/5am)
I love that feeling, silence at night, its like only listening to u.

and that few night, make me wanna make my confession.
what confession?
the confession of.......my feelings for you.

I wonder when i started to like you?
oh there, now i remember.

It was last semester, I remember that moment, I was stress to death, continuously for a few nights, just to rush the damn assignment for the up coming assessment.

I felt like I was all alone.
Stressing all by myself, Torturing my body, Hesitated mind......
I want to talk to someone, but I have no idea who that will be in mind.
then, you came to me.

A Facebook message popped up sound comes in.
It was you. So we started to chat a lot after that day.
Even leaving posts on our own wall saying that we miss each other,
well it was kinda flirty feeling. i didn't be aware, just playing with you.

and there's one night i remembered it very clearly, i was so stressed out and tired but i haven't finish my work, so I decided to chat with u to make myself awake. U tell me jokes, to make me laugh, and yet it worked, i was awake and continue with my work !
that is when i started to like like you ;)

but our times ended fast.
after our assessment, we seldom talk to each other. even when im online, i didnt see you. guessing u werent free or working. so i didnt bother much.

days passes, the feeling started to came back to me. and that is when , i thought of u.
checking on ur status, wondering where are u, why arent u online. questions popping out of my mind, all because of you.

new semester started, and we began to talk again after the 1st week started.
you remembered me, you said we didnt play for a long time.
yes, of course i kw, u werent online, how can we even chat?

I didnt even think about what i was gonna type, and i told u: when u werent around i felt so lonely and depress :'( ,adding on a sad crying face)
You pause and smile to me and said : Im so happy to hear that im needed xDD
i added on : u were always needed, its just that u didnt notice.
then we went silent.

days passed, the time im thinking about you started to occupy my mind, i cant focus on what i need to do, because u were all over my mind.

few nights, i tried sms u, tried chatted with u, but u seem different compare to the last semester.
you didnt bother much about me.
is that normal ? i asked myself, why didnt he care? why didnt he asked about me? why?

i dont know what's going on.
that, is when, i kw i really like you. you cant get out of my mind.

few nights, we've been chatting again. i have an urge to confess to u.
i dont know why, i just feel like wanting to let you kw.
i try to put on some hints, on sms, on chat, i was giving u a hint and want you to get confuse and so u'll ask me, and that's where my chance to tell u my feelings !

but no!
u didnt, instead, u were trying to pull off the topic and dont wanna continue .
find, i'll just accompany u to change topic and not talk about that.
but then u turn a big round and pull back the story !

why ?! u're so cruel !!

Im trying to stop myself from thinking to much !
and trying to stop my day dreaming !
because i have a feeling that this might not work out !

u're like pulling me towards and pushing away at the same time, i dont know what you want !

Im not you :(
I dont know what you think.
I only wanna let you know how i feel.
i dont really care how it ends.

Until one night, u popped up a message and told me u were LOA, wanted to chat.
fine, alright, im glad to entertain u :)
that night u seems like u wanna ask me something, but dont know how to start up the question.
as if u want me to tell u straight without u asking a single word.

U said asking me might turned us into awkward mode in the next time we meet.
Fine. Im told myself i was ready to take the awkward situation.
but then like always, u changed the topic and said something els.
i was like : WTH ...=.=...

finally i cant stand ti anymore, i remembered it was 2.30am. we were on facebook.
i asked u," do you like me?"
u were like ," huh? which like are u talking about? like or like like?"
i said both.
u answered, " of course i like you , as for like like... i still dont dare to do so."

and there we have it. I've already got my answer.

i pause for a while hesitating what to reply, then u popped another message up asking about how about me.
I dont know how to answer you in a different way other than I like You.

but then u changed the topic asking about my passed relationships.
I told you everything, including the time during secondary school, met up with special people, how it changes my whole personality up-side-down, and stuffs.

surprisingly i just told u everything.
and then u start to bring up the topic again.
finally, i put up my guts, and tell u how i feel.

"I think i kinda/sorta/maybe like like you."

omg, i was relief O.o''

and then u came in like :" i kinda/sort/maybe know u like like me."
u said u think deeper than normal humans, calling yourself the smart one. LOL...

anyway.... Im glad i finally get to tell u.







how bout ur answer? :) *smiles*

*to be continued*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers