Nov 2, 2011

Can I?

I have to ask for your permission to do so.
If not, Im afraid that you might get mad.

Can I text you everyday?
You dont have to reply me anything, I just wanna text you.

Can I call you everyday?
Not phone call, like calling your name on facebook, no reason for calling ,I just wanna call your name.

Can I see you everyday?
Only those days with classes, just a peek .No reason, just wanna know how are you doing that day.

Can I look at your name on facebook everyday?
I dont know if you're online or offline, I just like to click on your name and check back the messages we've been through and I smile alone like an idiot.

Can I think of you everyday?
Just giving myself a reason to smile each day.

Can I stalk you everyday?
Im curious of what have you been through the whole day (on facebook).

Can I accompany you until you go to bed everynight?
Cause I cant sleep if you're still awake.

Can I care for you when you're sick?
Im worried, no joke.

Can I talk to you when Im sad?
Cause I miss your jokes.

Can I say flirty things to you?
Cause sometimes I really wanna express my feelings.

Can I hide my embarrass-ness when I want to?
Cause I dont want you to see the blushy me.


Can I?
these are all the extra things I wanna do each day.
Am I allow to do so?

but there's one thing I cant control right now.
Please allow me to continue liking you for now.

oh and one more thing, please tell me the truth if you started to think Im annoying.
Cause that is when I have to start to get use to without you around everynight/day in my life.

If I'm not allow to do either one of those above ,
then I'll just ask for one last one,




**
Can I give up on you now?
Cause its torturing my emotional and feelings.


Dont ask me why,
I'm not begging for your interest.
I'm not calling for anything.
I did it because I want to.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers