Nov 14, 2011

Torturing .

u're torturing me.

u knew i had a secret that i dont wanna tell.
and yet u're forcing me to tell it.

sometimes, the problem isnt trust or lie.
its my problem, i want to keep it to myself.
i wanna tell no one els.

wouldnt u just let me be?

u're being all unhappy and saying hurtful stuffs to me if i wouldnt tell u about it.

and u're telling me u said all those words just to hurt me, make me feel bad, forcing me tell, and wat so ever, u're telling me u did all this on purpose !

why?!

u knew it will hurt a lot , u knew it ! and yet u wanna continue !
no matter how strong im trying to be im still a girl !

do i deserve all this ?
just for u to know about my secret?!

u're not forcing me to tell !
u're forcing me to leave!

im hurt.
i really am.

你赢了。
切切低低的赢了。

and yet, i still like u.
u tear me up, break me down, i still like u.
love really is blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers